Rainy Day Restaurants-10 Best
Tom Fitzmorris April 04, 2013 03:52
Escaping The Rain Deliciously
When April showers--or the kind we get throughout the rest of the year--may come your way, going out to eat gets complicated. But not for the person armed with NOMenu's List of Restaurants Accessible Without Going Outside Into The Rain. All of the following restaurants have accommodations for pulling your car under cover, right up to the door. That allows not only the passengers but also the driver to walk in without getting a drop on any of them. They are ranked in order of desirability of the food.
1. MiLa. CBD: 817 Common. 504-412-2580 .
2. Mr. B's Bistro. French Quarter: 201 Royal. 504-523-2078.
3. SoBou. French Quarter: 310 Chartres St. 504.552.4095.
4. Dickie Brennan's Steakhouse. French Quarter: 716 Iberville. 504-522-2467.
5. Drago's. CBD: 2 Poydras. 504-584-3911.
6. Bombay Club. French Quarter: 830 Conti. 504-586-0972.
7. Rib Room. French Quarter: 621 St Louis St. 504-529-7045.
8. Andrea's. Metairie: 3100 19th St. 504-834-8583.
9. Morton's The Steakhouse. CBD: 365 Canal (Canal Place Mall). 504-566-0221.
10. Veranda. CBD: Inter-Continental Hotel, 444 St Charles Ave. 504-585-4383.