- 1 Tbs. sugar
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 Tbs. Creole mustard
- 1/2 tsp. garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbs. cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs. green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. fresh, seeded jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 4 peeled, seeded cucumbers
- 1/2 lb. grilled andouille, diced
In a mixing bowl, dissolve sugar in vinegar.
Add mustard, garlic, cilantro, green onion, and jalapeno to the sugar mixture. Mix well.
Add sesame oil. Mix well.
Drain the cucumber from the marinade and reserve the marinade for the next batch. Toss the andouille with the cucumber.