Pasta Ai Frutti Di Mare
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 oz. lobster meat, cut up
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 6 large peeled, deveined shrimp
- 2 oz. brandy
- 8 oz. seafood stock
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 8 oz. marinara sauce (spicy tomato sauce)
- 8 raw oysters
- 4 oz. lump or claw crabmeat
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 lb. spaghetti, cooked al dente
- 8 sprigs flat-leaf Italian parsley, leaves only, chopped
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. In it saute the lobster until lightly browned.
Add the garlic, green onions, and crushed red pepper. Saute until the onions are tender.
Add the shrimp and cook until pink. Pour in the brandy and carefully flame it.
When the flames die out, add the seafood stock and the wine. Bring to a boil and reduce for one minute. Add the marinara sauce and return to a simmer.
Add the oysters, crabmeat, salt, and peppers, and heat for one minute. Add the fettuccine and toss with the pan contents until well blended.
Divide onto two plates, garnish with chopped fresh Italian parsley, and serve with lots of sauce and hot garlic bread.