- 32 large shrimp (21-25 count)
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 tsp. fresh chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 4 diced canned Italian plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of juice from the canned tomatoes
- 12 leaves fresh basil, chopped (or 1 tsp. dried)
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 Crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 10 sprigs chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- Pinch cayenne
- 1/2 stick softened butter
- 8 oz. angel-hair pasta, cooked al dente
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic until it's fragrant. Add the shrimp and saute until pink.
Add the wine and bring to a boil. Add tomatoes, tomato juice, mushrooms, and rosemary. Return to a boil and cook until the mushrooms have softened.
Remove skillet from heat and whisk in the butter until emulsified into the sauce. Add the basil, parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
Add the angel hair pasta to the skillet and toss to blend with the shrimp and sauce.