Stonebreaker's Spinach-Artichoke Dip
- 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 10-oz. packages frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Creole seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. dill weed
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese
Let the Philadelphia cream cheese come to room temperature. Unwrap it, and microwave it on low power until it gets warm to the touch.
Chop the spinach and the artichokes together in a food processor with the lemon juice, Creole seasoning, dill, and Parmesan cheese. Add 2 Tbs. water and just chop it--don't puree it.
Dump the spinach and artichoke mixture into a baking dish. Cut in the cream cheese and mix it in with a fork.
Sprinkle the top with the Swiss cheese and bake the whole thing at 300 degrees until the cheese melts completely. Serve with anything that can scoop the stuff.