Back to Recipes
- 1 rib celery, leafy section cut off, coarsely chopped
- 4 Tbs. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1 Tbs. buttermilk (substitute with more mayo if necessary)
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- 1/4 tsp. dried tarragon
- 1 tsp. very tiny capers
- 1/4 tsp. Tabasco jalapeno pepper sauce
- 1 can solid tuna packed in oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients except the tuna, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Drain the tuna, and add it to the sauce ingredients. With a fork, stir it in without breaking it any more than necessary. Add salt and pepper to taste.