- 8 slices veal , about 3 oz, each
- Creole seasoning
- All-purpose flour
- 3 Tbs. butter
- 1/2 cups green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 medium shallots, chopped
- 1 cup jumbo lump crabmeat
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup hollandaise
Pound the veal between two sheets of plastic wrap. Season with meat seasoning and coat very lightly with flour.
Heat the butter in a skillet until it bubbles. Add the veal and cook until golden brown on both sides, turning once. This happens quickly; don't overcook.
Remove the veal and keep it warm. Add the green onions, shallots, crabmeat, and Worcesterhisre to the pan. Stir while cooking for about a minutes.
Place two slices of veal on each plate and divide the pan contents among them. Top with hollandaise and serve immediately.